Film Festivals: Screening Formats & Technical Specs
In episode 6 you’ll get the skinny on what are the proper screening formats for film festivals today. We talk about technical specs, formats, what Sundance requires and where and when to spend money on deliverables. Enjoy!
Filmtrepreneur Library: Required Reading
- Independent Ed: What I Learned from My Career of Big Dreams, Little Movies, and the Twelve Best Days of My Life
- The Declaration of Independent Filmmaking: An Insider’s Guide to Making Movies Outside of Hollywood
- Like Brothers: The Rise of the Duplass Brothers
- Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)
- Rebel without a Crew: Or How a 23-Year-Old Filmmaker With $7,000 Became a Hollywood Player
- The Cheerful Subversive’s Guide to Independent Filmmaking: From Preproduction to Festivals and Distribution
- Produce Your Own Damn Movie!
- Get Your Free Filmmaking Audiobook
If you enjoyed the Film Festivals: Guide to Screening Formats & Technical Specs, then watch below:
If you enjoyed Film Festivals: Guide to Screening Formats & Technical Specs, please spread the word through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc by using social media buttons in the post. Feel free to post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks for the support.
Let me know what you think in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)