Please Note: Once you press play it will take a few seconds for the episode to start playing.
SPECIAL EVENT: The Make Your Movie Bootcamp is BACK!
I’ve been working on this for a long time guys and here it is. The Make Your Movie Bootcamp! I wanted to bring my 25+ years of experience to a live Bootcamp experience. This Two-Day Bootcamp will be held March 28-29, 2020 in Burbank, CA at the Hilton Garden Suites in Downtown Burbank.
Who is the Make Your Movie Bootcamp for?
- A filmmaker wanting to make the leap to making their first feature film
- An established filmmaker who wants to learn the “Dark Arts” of micro-budget filmmaking
- Screenwriters who want to finally produce that screenplay that has been sitting on their desktop
- Any filmmaker who wants to learn how to generate revenue with their feature film or video content
Watch the video below and all will be explained.
Here are some of the things you will learn at the Make Your Movie Bootcamp
Learn how to flesh out your ideas into a marketable film project.
>> Screenwriting Process:
We go over the basics of screenwriting and discuss alternative methods of writing like scriptments and improv.
>> Finding Money:
Alternate ways to raise money for your film.
>> Directing Your Film:
I breakdown methods and techniques that will jump-start your directing journey.
>> Post Production Workflows:
Where many indie films die. This won’t happen to you. I’ll teach you the proper way to set up your workflow and get you and your film to the finish line.
>> Filmtrepreneur® Training:
On day two I will breakdown the concepts and case studies presented in my book Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®. We will go over creating revenue streams from your indie film, thinking outside the box when it comes to how you prep for your film and much more.
>> Marketing and Building an Audience:
Once you have your film done you need to get it out into the world. I will go over proven techniques that will help you build and target an audience.
>> Submitting to Film Festivals:
Tricks and techniques on what to do and definitely what not to do when taking your film on the festival circuit. This one section that will save you thousands of dollars and years of your life.
>> Self Distribution Models:
I’ll teach you how to run a successful self-distribution campaign by using multiple case studies on how it is done correctly.
>> Avoid Predatory Film Distributors:
It is shark-infested waters out there. We go over what to look out for when dealing with traditional and predatory film distributors.
>> Revenue Streams:
I do a deep dive into how to create multiple revenue streams from your indie film.
>> Breaking Through Your Fear:
I show you techniques to break through your own creative fears and finally make the feature film you have always wanted to.
Surprise film industry heavy hitters will come in to Guest Speak and answer questions. I’ve made it easy for you to choose your adventure.
DAY 1: I will be breaking down my micro-budget filmmaking method and help you jump start your feature film.
DAY 2: I will be training you in the Filmtrepreneur® Method. Showing you how to generate revenue with your feature film.
You can purchase a ticket to just day 1 or day 2 or purchase a weekend pass and unlock all the BONUSESlike a FREEyear membership to Indie Film Hustle TV and much more.
Spaces are limited so it will first come, first serve. If you are interested act now. Click here to sign up: Make Your Movie Bootcamp.
Make 2020 the year you make it happen for yourself! I hope to see you all there!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- WATCH: On the Corner of Ego and Desire – Jan 21, 2020
- $1 Closed Captions for Indie Filmmakers – Rev ($10 Off Your First Order)
- Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business
- Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: FREE AUDIOBOOK
- Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)
- Shooting for the Mob: FREE AUDIOBOOK
REAL-WORLD STREAMING FILM EDUCATION
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Streaming Real-World Film Education)
- Hollywood Film School: Filmmaking & TV Directing Masterclass
- Filmmaker in a Box – Learn How to Make an Indie Film – 18 Hours+ of Lessons
- Storytelling Blueprint: Hero’s Two Journeys
- The Dialogue Series: 38 hours of Lessons from Top Hollywood Screenwriters
- Indie Film Hustle® Podcast
- Bulletproof Screenwriting® Podcast
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Tune In
If you liked How to Self Distribute Your Niche Indie Film with Brad Olsen, then you’ll love:
Enjoyed How to Self Distribute Your Niche Indie Film with Brad Olsen? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email, etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)