Please Note: Once you press play it will take a few seconds for the episode to start playing.
How to Create Revenue Streams for Your Indie Film
The one thing more difficult than actually making an indie film is marketing and selling that film. I get asked all the time the same question:
“How can I make CASH, MONEY, DINERO with my film?”
So I decided to put together this very dense podcast with suggestions on multiple revenue streams for independent films. This podcast is probably one of the most info-packed episodes I’ve ever done.
So get your iPad ready to take some detail notes to cause this episode is worth MUCHO DINERO for the filmmaker who wants to put in the work.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- Full-Time Filmmaker – Online Film School
- Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Film into a Moneymaking Business
- Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)
- $1 Close Captions for Indie Filmmakers – Rev ($10 Off Your First Order)
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Netflix for Filmmakers and Screenwriters)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Tune In
If you enjoyed How to Create Revenue Streams From Your Indie Film, then watch below:
If you enjoyed How to Create Revenue Streams From Your Indie Film, please spread the word through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc by using social media buttons in the post. Feel free to post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks for the support.
Let me know what you think in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)