The Toxic Filmmaker Mindset and How You Can Change It
Today we will tackle the toxic filmmaker mindset. That screenwriting mindset. That artist mindset. We discuss the mindset. How the beliefs we have stop and derail our dreams and life. So many of us have belief systems that limit us. Today we are going to break this down and give you some tools to reprogram yourself into the person and filmmaker you want to be.
“To have results that very few people have you have to start doing things that very few people do.”
Please share this episode with anyone you think needs to hear it. Listen to this often. Enjoy and keep on hustling.
BOOKS YOU NEED TO READ
- You Are a Badass®: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life (FREE AUDIOBOOK VERSION)
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life (FREE AUDIOBOOK VERSION)
- Ego Is the Enemy(FREE AUDIOBOOK VERSION)
- The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph(FREE AUDIOBOOK VERSION)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life(FREE AUDIOBOOK VERSION)
If you enjoyed The Toxic Filmmaker Mindset and How You Can Change It, then watch below:
If you enjoyed The Toxic Filmmaker Mindset and How You Can Change It, please spread the word through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc by using social media buttons in the post. Feel free to post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks for the support.
Let me know what you think in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)