WATCH: The Coen Brother’s Short Film: Tuileries (Paris, je t’aime)
Part of the feature film Paris, je t’aime, Joel and Ethan Coen created a wonderful addition to the anthology film called Tuileries. The film stars Steve Buscemi and is about a man that breaks the unspoken Parisian rule of not making eye contact with other people in the subway. What happens is classic Coen Brothers. Enjoy!
WATCH Filmtrepreneur’s Micro-Budget First Films Collection
- Christopher Nolan: Doodlebug & The Following
- Quentin Tarantino: My Best Friend’s Birthday
- Neill Blomkamp’s Micro-Budget First Film: Alive in Joburg
- The Coen Brothers’ Micro-Budget Short Film: World Cinema
- The Coen Brothers’ Short Film: Tuileries (Paris, je t’aime)
- Guillermo Del Toro’s Micro-Budget First Film: Geometria
- James Cameron’s Micro-Budget First Film: Xenogenesis
- Paul Thomas Anderson’s Micro-Budget Short Film: Cigarettes & Coffee
- Paul Thomas Anderson’s Micro-Budget First Film: The Dirk Diggler Story
THE POSTMODERN PICTURES is the second installment of THE DIRECTORS SERIES’ examination into the films and careers of directors Joel and Ethan Coen, covering their trio of “retro-surreal” period pictures producing in the 1990s.
To watch the rest of the Coen Brothers The Directors Series – CLICK HERE