Please Note: Once you press play it will take a few seconds for the episode to start playing.
How to Make $1.5 Million Self Distributing an Indie Film with Christopher Rufo (CROSSOVER EVENT)
Today we have a very special episode. I am doing a cross-over episode with a member of the IFH Podcast Network, the Indie Film Academy Podcast. I will, from time to time, be highlighting Filmtrepreneurial stories and interviews from the network that I believe will be of value to the Filmtrepreneur Tribe. This interview does that and more.
In today’s episode, we talk to Documentary filmmaker Christopher Rufo about how his documentary, Age of Champions, went on to generate over $1.5 million+ through mostly self-distribution and the Filmtrepreneurial Method.
Age of Champions is the award-winning PBS documentary following five competitors who sprint, leap, and swim for gold at the National Senior Olympics. You’ll meet a 100-year-old tennis champion, 86-year-old pole vaulter, and rough-and-tumble basketball grandmothers as they triumph over the limitations of age.
This is truly an inspirational story that I needed to bring the Tribe. Enjoy!
IFH Academy’s Film Distribution: Confidential Course
I’m also announcing the BETA Launch of IFH Academy’s Film Distribution: Confidential Course.
As part of the BETA team you will get:
- Massive discount for early adopters
- Be the first to see new lessons as I create them
- Access to me during the creation of the course
- Give feedback on the lessons and request new lessons
I want this course to be the most comprehensive course on film distribution anywhere in the world and having you be part of the BETA Team will help me do that.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED launch. I’m only making 100 seats available during the BETA Launch. Once they fill up the window will close.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.
To access the BETA Version of IFH Academy’s Film Distribution: Confidential Course – CLICK HERE
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- DONATE to Feed America to help with people affected by the Coronavirus
- IFH Academy’s Film Distribution: Confidential Course – BETA LAUNCH
- IFH Podcast Network
- Indie Film Academy Podcast
- Christopher Rufo – Official Site
- Age of Champions
- $1 Closed Captions for Indie Filmmakers – Rev ($10 Off Your First Order)
- The Complete Indie Film Producing Workshop with Suzanne Lyons (COUPON CODE: IFHFILMPRODUCE)
- Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business (FREE AUDIOBOOK)
- Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story) (FREE AUDIOBOOK)
REAL-WORLD STREAMING FILM EDUCATION
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Streaming Real-World Film Education)
- Hollywood Film School: Filmmaking & TV Directing Masterclass
- Filmmaker in a Box – Learn How to Make an Indie Film – 18 Hours+ of Lessons
- DSLR Filmmaking Masterclass
- Storytelling Blueprint: Hero’s Two Journeys
- The Dialogue Series: 38 hours of Lessons from Top Hollywood Screenwriters
- IFH Academy – Exclusive Filmtreprenuer Training
- Indie Film Hustle® Podcast
- Bulletproof Screenwriting® Podcast
- Filmtrepreneur™ Podcast
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Tune In
If you enjoyed How to Make $1.5 Million Self Distributing an Indie Film with Christopher Rufo (CROSSOVER EVENT), then watch below:
If you enjoyed How to Make $1.5 Million Self Distributing an Indie Film with Christopher Rufo (CROSSOVER EVENT), please spread the word through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc by using social media buttons in the post. Feel free to post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks for the support.
Let me know what you think in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)
FREE 3-Part Indie Film Producing Video Series